- Raw Coconut1
- Methi1/2 Teaspoons
- Jeera1/2 Teaspoons
- Heeng1/4 Teaspoons
- Rai1/2 Teaspoons
- Green Chilly2
- Coriander leaves
- Red Chillies2
- Bay leaves (Tez Patta)1
- Curry leaves (Kadi patta)
- Pure ghee2 Teaspoons
- Corn flour1 Teaspoons
- water2 Cups
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon (Dal Cheeni)1/2 Teaspoons
- Beated curd1 Cups
1)Grind the coconut with water in the mixer grinder.
2)Now after grinding, With the help of a cloth, refine the milk from the grinded coconut in a big bowl.
3)Take a pan, add 2 tbsp ghee. Now after a min add Jeera, Green chillies, Cinnamon, Heeng, Rai, Methi, Red Chillies,Curry leaves, Bay leaves(Tez Patta).
Saute the ingredients in the pan well.
4)Now add the Coconut milk prepared above in that pan containing the mixture
5)Now dissolving the corn flour in little water, Add it into the pan containing the ingredients.
6) Now add salt to taste in it.
7)Allow it to boil for atleast 5 min.
8) turn the burner off and take the pan away from burner and allow it to cool for some time.
9) Now add 1 cup beated curd in the pan and mix and stir it well enough.
10)Garnish the Coconut curry with coriander leaves.
11)The Coconut Curry is ready. Serve well with Rice.