- Bread450 Grams
- Boiled Potato500 Grams
- Coriander leaves1 Teaspoons
- Coriander powder1 Teaspoons
- Garam Masala1 Teaspoons
- Chaat Masala1 Teaspoons
- Aamchoor1 Teaspoons
- Red ChillyPowder1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric1/2 Teaspoons
- Jeera1 Tablespoons
- Rai1 Teaspoons
- Oil1 TeaspoonsAny oil can be used for frying
- Curry leaves3-4
- Green Chillies2-4
- lemon juice
1) Boil 500 gm Potato and Mash it.
2)Add Jeera, Turmeric, Rai, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala, Curry leaves, Green Chillies, Red Chillies in the mashed Potatoes, mix it well and saute it on the Gas stove
3) Now add Aamchoor Powder, lemon juice (4-5 drops) & Salt and saute it again, after that remove it from gas and keep this mixture aside..
4)Now, keep the breads in the mild boiled water and soak it .
5)Now,take the breads on your palm and with little pressure remove the excess water.
6) After all the breads are soaked well, take a bread on your palm and fill it with the mashed mixture prepared before.
7) Now, Roll the breads as shown in the picture.
8) Take oil in the pan and fry the bread rolls made well.
9) Take the well fried bread rolls out on plate
10)Bread Rolls are ready. Serve Well