- Sugar250 GramsFor The Sugar Syrup
- Water100 MillilitersFor The Sugar Syrup
- Gulab jal1 TablespoonsFor The Sugar Syrup
- Koya200 GramsFor the jamuns
- paneer100 GramsFor the jamuns
- Maida20 GramsFor the jamuns
- Fine Sooji2 TablespoonsFor the jamuns
- Cardamom powder10
- Baking powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Oil For Deepfrying
Make sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in water under heat till sugar dissolves and is thin. When luke warm add rose water and cardamom powder.
Mash Khoya add grated paneer, sooji, maida, baking powder and cardamom powder. Keep mixing till even and smooth. Cover dough and keep aside for 20 mins. Make small rounds and fry in ghee till golden brown. Drain and stir in sugar syrup for a few mins. Serve warm.