- Besan250 Grams
- curd2 Cups
- Jeera Powder1 Teaspoons
- salt1/2 Teaspoons
- turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoons
- red chilly powder1/2 Teaspoons
- baking soda1/2 Teaspoons
- coriander leaves1 Teaspoons
- Curry leaves3-4
1) Take Besan , add water and curd in it to make it a thick mixture.
2)Add salt, turmeric powder, Jeera Powder, Red Chilly Powder, Baking soda in the mixture and mx it well.
3)Take a big vessel boil water in it.
4) Above the boiling vessel keep a pan, spread 1-1/2 tbsp. oil in the pan .
5) Now, spread the mixture prepared in the pan (as we do in dosa) and cover the pan to steam it well for 10-12 min.
6) Now, After 10-12 min of steaming, turn off the burner wait for 2-3 min so that the excess heat is removed from the pan.
7) Take out the besan mixture from the pan and make its Rolls and cut it in pieces
8) Make a tadka of Jeera, Rai, Curry leaves and spread it on the rolls prepared.
9) Garnish the Khaman Rolls with Coriander leaves.
10)Serve Well with Curd and Tomato Chutney. Khaman Rolls are ready