- Maida250gm Grams
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Jeera Powder1 Teaspoons
- Water4 Cups
- Ghee4 Tablespoons
- haldi1/2 Tablespoons
- Rai1/2 Tablespoons
- green chillies2
- chaat masala1/2 Teaspoons
1) First make a dough of Maida. Then rolling it ,cut long stripes of it through knife as in shown.
2)Boil the stripes of maida in 4cups of water and take it out of boiled water and keep aside
3) Now, Take a pan, Add 4 tablespoon ghee, half teaspoon jeera,half teaspoon Rai, two green chillies, cardamom leaves, Neem leaves 8-10 and half cup of well chopped onion
3)Now add half cup tomato puret, salt as per taste, chaat masala,haldi-half table spoon
4) Now Add the boiled stripes of maida in the pan.
5) Fry it well for 10 minutes and present well.
Lacchedaar Pasta(Striped Pasta) is ready to serve