- Corn kernels1/2 Cups
- Onions1/2 Cups
- Chopped capsicum1/4 Cups
- Chopped green chilly2-3
- Chilly powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Tomato ketchup1 Tablespoons
- Dried oregano1/4 Teaspoons
- Butter1/4 Tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Chopped cream cracker biscuits or nacho chips12-24
- Coriander leaves3-4For the garnish
1) Combine the butter, onions and capsicum in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2) Add the corn, green chilly, chilly powder, ketchup and salt and mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute more.
3) Add the oregano and salt and mix well.
4) Spoon this mixture onto the cream crackers or the nacho chips. Else you can serve it as a salad.
5) Serve immediately, garnished with the coriander leaves.