- Maida250 Grams
- Paalak2 Cups
- Curd1 Cups
- jeera1/2 Teaspoons
- White Til2 Tablespoons
- asofoetida1 Pints
- ajvaaen1/2 Tablespoons
- salt2 Tablespoons
- oil1/2 Cupsany oil can be used
- Red chillies1/2 Tablespoons
- black pepper1/2 Tablespoons
1) Take Maida, add half cup oil, finely chopped paalak and beetroot in it, Now add jeera ,salt,asafoetida(hing) ,ajvaaen,white til, black pepper,red chillies and Curd.
Mix it well
2) Now add water in the mixture above and prepare the dough.
3) Now prepare the pedas of the dough and make small kachhoris on the chakla by rolling it well.
4) Now take a pan, Add Oil in the Pan. Now fry the kacchoris made in the Pan.
5) The Paalak-Beetroot ki Kacchori is ready.
6) Serve well with Pudine ki Chutney and tomato Sauce.