- Wheat flour4 cups
- chopped spinach leaves2 cups
- salt1/2 tea spoon
- Chaat masala Powder1 tea spoon
- Saunf1 tea spoon
- Ghee1 cup
1. Wash and chop spinach leaves.
2. In a mixing bowl add wheat flour , salt , saunf , spinach leaves , little ghee /oil and knead the flour adding little water.
3. Make equal sized balls from the flour .
4. Roll it using rolling pin , the parathas should be little thick then normal phulkas or rotis.
5. Cook it on a hot tawa turning both sides and adding little oil or ghee .
6. Cook till crispy .
Since it is made from wheat flour and not white flour its healthy , spinach is a good source of iron so very good for health.I use ghee for its preparation as it gives a nice aroma and taste.