- Mung dal1 Cups
- Rice flour2 Cups
- Jeera1/2 Teaspoons
- Ajwain1/2 Teaspoons
- Red chilli powder2-3 Teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Ginger- garlic paste1 Tablespoons
1) Take 1 cup of green gram and soak over night and take it in a pressure cooker about 3-4 whistles and cool it.
2) Now take a pan, pour oil for deep fry. Take a bowl add mung dal paste,rice flour, cumin seeds,ajwain,red chilli powder,salt to taste,ginger -garlic paste,butter, mix well adjust the texture (no need of water if its needed little bit of water is enough).Make it into a soft dough.
3) Now take murukulu press, add the dough into it and press and make a round.Fry till it comes into golden brown colour then take it into a plate. Serve it and enjoy crispy pesarapappu muruklu.