- paneer/cottage cheese, cubed250 Grams
- tomatoes/tamatar, chopped5 Cups
- coriander seeds/dhania seeds, roasted1.5 Tablespoons
- in a kadai heat 2 tbsp oil. add the crushed ginger and garlic. saute these till the raw smell disappears.
- now add the chopped tomatoes. saute the tomatoes till they become soft.
- pound the coriander seeds and red chilies to a roughly fine powder.
- after 8-10 minutes add the spice powder to the tomatoes.
- saute the tomatoes till the whole mixture become like a paste and starts to leave oil.
- now add the capsicum julienne and chopped green chilies. and saute the capsicum for some 8-10 minutes.
- add salt and garam masala powder. mix these with the rest of the masala.
- its time to add the paneer. cook the paneer for 2 to 3 minutes in the masala.
- lastly add kasuri methi, ginger julienne and coriander leaves. mix and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- serve the kadai paneer, hot with rotis or naans.