- Soyabean100 Grams
- Potato250 Grams
- Green Chillies2
- Coriander leaves6-7 Pints
- Garam Masala1 Tablespoons
- Chaat Masala1 Tablespoons
- Jeera1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder1 TablespoonsDhaniya Powder
- Turmeric Powder1 Tablespoons
- Red Chilly Powder1 Tablespoons
- lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Refined Oil2-3 Teaspoons
- salt1 Teaspoons
- Curd1 Cups
1)Boil Soyabean and Potatoes in the Pressure Cooker for about 15 min.
2) Finely Chop Onions and Coriander leaves and keep it aside.
3)Let the soyabean and potatoes cool for short while.
4) Now grind the soyabean in the Mixer grider well
5)Also Mash the Potatoes well.
6) Take a Vessel and mix the finely grinded Soyabean, Mashed Potatoes,Onions, Coriander leaves and all the masalas i.e Jeera,Garam Masala, Chaat Masala,Coriander Powder,Turmeric Powder, Red Chilly Powder,Green Chillies and finally add salt and lemon juice.
7) Now Mix the ingredients well
8)Now mould the mixture in the form of Tikki as shown in the pic.
9)Take a pan , pour 2-3 tbsp. oil in it. Roast/bake the tikki well enough in the Pan
10)The Soyabean-Potato ki tikki is ready .
11) Serve well with Tomato Chutney and Curd.